Your heating and cooling systems play a direct impact on your home’s indoor air quality. Routine maintenance is the best way to ensure everything is working safely and efficiently so that you can stay comfortable all year long. A precision HVAC tune-up from Fante’s consists of several system checks and component cleaning that allow you to enjoy your home.
What is Fante’s Precision HVAC Tune-up?
Our precision HVAC tune-up is a comprehensive analysis and cleaning of all of the elements of your HVAC system. It involves routine maintenance as well as thorough inspection, basic minor repairs, and testing for efficient performance. We go above and beyond basic maintenance and will ensure that the system is working at an optimal level so that you can enjoy the comfort of your own home.
Does My HVAC System Need a Tune-up?
Although it may seem like an extra expense, annual HVAC maintenance can actually save your household from unnecessary repairs in the future as well as ensure that your furnace, heat pump, or air conditioner is ready to go as soon as it is needed. Here are a few of the major benefits of scheduling a tune-up:
- Prevent Untimely Breakdowns – Unexpected breakdowns can be a huge drain on your resources. This type of breakdown usually happens at the most inconvenient time and can immediately reduce the comfort in your home. Breakdowns result in stress as well as a scramble to get the system repaired. Scheduling a tune-up means that you can plan ahead for the expense and avoid pricey repairs.
- Improve Operational Efficiency – Your HVAC system and everything from the thermostat and wiring to the fan and other moving parts need to all work in unison. This can lead to benefits such as evenly heating and cooling the home and providing comfort with minimum effort.
- Improve Energy Savings – Efficient operation of your HVAC system means an improvement in your home’s energy efficiency. Having a tune-up can mean up to a 40% increase in energy efficiency which is not only better for the environment but will help save money. Simply checking or upgrading the thermostat can ensure that the system is only running when needed and will save money on your energy bill.
- Ensure Safety – Technicians check carbon monoxide levels and ensure that your carbon monoxide detector is working. They will also check all wiring and anything else that may be a fire hazard within the system. This gives you the peace of mind of knowing that your furnace is safe for your family.
- Longer System Life – LIke a car, your HVAC system has moving parts that must be cared for regularly in order to maximize its life span. By lubricating the moving parts, replacing any elements that need to be replaced, and cleaning all of the elements, you can extend the life of your HVAC units. A well-maintained HVAC system can potentially last for decades before a replacement is needed.
When your heater has issues, it is usually due to one of three components: the heat source, the distribution system, or the thermostat. During an HVAC tune-up, Fante’s technicians can change dirty filters, clean components, and detect issues that save you money.
A detailed check of your air conditioner’s moving parts, electrical connections, thermostats, condenser coils, refrigerant levels, and more will encourage efficient air conditioner performance and can also highlight problems at an early stage.
What is Included Fante’s HVAC Tune-up?
Depending on the type of heating and cooling systems that you have, a tune-up may include any or all of the following services:
- Checking the thermostat
- Replacing air filters
- Removing and cleaning registers and floor ducts
- Checking pilot light
- Inspecting unit for any rust or other damage
- Lubricating fan and all other moving parts
- Removing dust and debris from the system
- Checking wiring
- Checking gas valve and gas pressure
- Measuring carbon monoxide levels
- Adjusting the burner
- Vacuuming igniter tubes
- Inspecting hoses for cracks or wear and tear
- Testing overall system operation
Schedule Your Precision HVAC Tune-Up Today
"*" indicates required fields
Improve Your Comfort and Indoor Air Quality
At Fante’s Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning, we strive for quality service that is above and beyond that of our competitors. Our HVAC tune-up and maintenance services are always transparent and affordable so that you know exactly what you are getting. We are committed to fast service and are passionate about providing our customers with comfort during every season. Contact us anytime and we will be there when you need us.