Yearly Maintenance Agreements
Why do we always wait until something goes wrong to get it fixed? When you do that, you risk expensive repairs that are completely unnecessary. Instead, we recommend setting up regularly planned maintenance to catch any issues before they happen. This is especially important in the fall and spring. At least twice a year, you should plan a regular maintenance check of your heating and cooling systems. The problem is, most of us forget. Thankfully, Fante’s has made maintenance easier than ever with our Yearly Maintenance Contracts. These yearly agreements keep your heating systems up-to-date and running efficiently so your family stays warm and comfortable during those frigid winter nights. And it ensures your cooling system is ready to go as soon as the weather warms up and air conditioning is required. Take the proactive approach to caring for your HVAC system. Don’t get left out in the cold or heat this year!
Benefits of Planned Maintenance
- Peace of mind
- Regularly scheduled inspection service (1 maintenance per year/unit)
- 15% discount on parts and labor for repairs on the covered system(s).
- As a Priority Member, emergency services performed after hours will be charged normal business hour rates.
- Potential problems are spotted before trouble and major expense occurs.
- Lower fuel bills.
- Preferential emergency service scheduling.
- Adjusting and cleaning keep your heating and cooling system running at peak trouble-free efficiency.